The Skoog - a bouncey and brilliant invention created to make music inclusive for all.
Skoog is the ideal device for children, adults, musicians, special needs, rock stars, therapists, teachers to be creative with sound and to make music.
Skoog removes the barriers to music which are posed by the difficulty of mastering standard instruments so that nobody is left out and everyone has fun.
- Designed specifically for special needs and therapeutic music practice
- Helps develop musical expression and communication skills
- Ideal for promoting inclusive music in education
- Improves motor skills, coordination and control
- Supports sensory integration
- An excellent resource for multi-sensory learning and ICT
- USB connection - just plug in and play!
- Soft and tactile surface, inclusive for all users
- Adjustable Sensitivity and a range of customiseable options
- Extensive range of Physical Modeling Synthesis, Sampling and Midi sound options
- Works with Mac OSX, Windows XP, Vista & 7
- 1x Skoog USB Controller
- 1x Skoogmusic Roaming License - install the software on as many computers as you like!
- 1x User Manual PDF (digital version)
- Free Samples & Skores Packs
- Free software updates from the Skoogmusic website
- Free online support
- Free access to online support materials (including lesson plans, samples, scores)